We maintain inventory of ZF automatic transmissions for BMW, Jaguar, Audi, Volkswagen, and Saab, including newer 6- and 7-speed mechatronic computer controlled units. Our expertise includes Audi and MINI CVT transmissions, and 4WD and AWD components, transfer cases, and differentials for Quattro, VW Synchro, Land and Range Rover.
Our inventory of OEM ZF transmission parts leads to quick rebuild of ANY ZF automatic transmission for Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, and American vehicles equipped with ZF such as the Lincoln Navigator or Dodge Sprinter delivery van.
Our stock of Mercedes automatic transmissions includes hard to get older units, all professionally rebuilt and ready for installation. There are also some standard differential units available.
Aisin-Warner and Jatco automatic transmissions are found in many Asian and European automobiles, and our expertise now includes these popular manufacturers – including their AWD systems.
We rebuild transmissions for classic vintage Porsches, like the 356/911, Carrera 2&4, 930/959, 944, 928, and ZF manual transmissions for De Tomaso Pantera.
Modern computer controlled transmissions are tested with computerized test equipment by Borg Warner, ZF and Aisin Warners, among others. Experience with older hydraulic control valve bodies means classic automatics are properly rebuilt.
- Transmission and valve body or mechatronic units are stripped, cleaned, rebuilt and tested.
- Gaskets, seals and Teflon rings are replaced with OEM parts.
- OEM clutches are always new and clutch plates are either remanufactured or new.
- OEM front and rear brake pads and OEM modulator valves and shift cables are used.
- Damaged hard parts are replaced with OEM parts (i.e. primary pumps, planetary gears, clutch drums, etc.).
- Torque converters are also rebuilt and tested.
- All modifications and updates are performed according to the latest industry standards